Aquaponics - Fat Film Technique

I bought some of these in the hope that they would fit into my thin film technique tubes.

It's actually a seed raising tray, but the pots all come out of the tray so I thought I'd be able to use them.

It would of course involve throwing away the tray, the plastic wrapping, the cardboard advertising on the front and back, and the reciept, but that shouldn't pose a problem for me as I'm a white middle class man from a developed nation, so waste is in my genes.

But it gets worse.

They don't fit.

The pot should be sitting on the bottom of the tube, or really close to it.

I should have measured* twice, bought once.

But like I said I'm from a middle class background, not a ruling* class one.





I'll take them back and try something else.


*Bada-bing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts