Aquaponics - New Grow house

My old grow house fell apart too much, so I got the store I bought it from to replace it with almost all of a new grow house.

My old grow house now looks like this.

Spacious isn't it.

It employs new green house gas technology rather than plastic.

In case you are new here, there really isn't a green house in that picture, and I'm making an hilarious reference to climate change.





My new grow house looks like this.

See the missing bit?

Actually that's not the bit that's missing, but the bit I need to put the cover on is missing.

I did get one too many of a different bit. That should at least give me a bargaining chip at the returns counter.

If I'm lucky I'll bump into the person returning my missing bit and complaining about their lack of my extra bit.

Hopefully it will turn out to be the people next door, and we can sort the entire mess out at our letterboxes as we each load our grow houses into our cars.

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. Everything will be fine in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts