Solar voltaics - turning a 24 volt panel into 2 x 12 volt panels

Before I begin, I should mention that I have a fever of 39.86c and I estimate there is a 80% chance of anything I say being total nonsense.

Including that estimation.

Actually, on giving it more thought, I've decided to go and do some serious vomiting instead of blogging...

OK that was truly horrible....

When I was a kid, I had a fever high enough that (I'm told) I developed blisters on the tips of each finger that looked like an extra finger joint.

It cost me a kidney.

So I think what I might do instead of blogging, is pack a bag for hospital and call an ambulance before I run out of kidneys.

So if you don't hear from me, I'm probably either dead, or in hospital. (But I have an iPhone now, so if you don't hear from me it really means I'm probably dead.

But I wont be dead.

So far I never get dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts