Vermiculture - Or worm farming

We have the same amount of kitchen scraps we've always had, but we no longer have a stack of animals that like kitchen scraps.

I think it's time I did something with it all, rather than sending it to landfill.

I'm going to make a worm farm.

I've started researching it, but from what I've seen so far, it seems there's really only one way to do it.

It seems the plan is, get a box with drainage holes full of scraps, and stick some worms in it.

Well that pretty much wraps up worm farming as a "Thing".

I've lost count of how many things there are now, and this blogger software has undergone some changes and a few thing don't work any more. One of them is the thing that showed "Things" at the top of the page.




120 Things in 20 years - Hang on! I've just had a vague vermicultural idea. My worm farming future just got complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts