Aquaponics - New strawberry plants

They don't look like much after spending the week in a shopping bag on my kitchen floor, but fifty or so of the new strawberry plants have been crowded into a single grow bed.

Lucky for them (and us) they are at least in the strawberry equivalent of incentive care. If there is one place they might get over their rough treatment, it's an aquaponics system.

They look a bit like this at the moment, and I've just noticed that a few of them are sporting fruit.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, and I'm also not sure when they are meant to fruit.

One of the problems with found stuff, is that you never know it's history.

Any way, aside form their leaves not really knowing which way is up, they look like they might be ok.

They are way too crowded where they are (I think) so I'm going to have to create something a bit better.

But that's going to have to wait until I don't feel quite as ill as I do at the moment.






120 Things in 20 years see's me needing the vitamin C from my new strawberry plant's fruit, before I can gather the energy to start building a decent home for them to grow in.

3 comments:

  1. Aquaponics is the one of the fastest growing elements in hydro world. It helps hydro growers by growing and feeding plants. The following article gives you more information about "Aquaponics."

    http://www.rosebudmag.com/hydro-101/hydro-101-deonna-marie-new-hydroponics-techniques

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a boring little article Anthony Brown - rosebud

    a waste of internet space ... hope you do good things with

    the .000067 cents I allowed you to collect from your

    advertisers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a stack of thin content providers that harvest other people's stuff and knock together quick websites with cheap researches earning sweatshop wages.

    I cant tell if this is one of them, so I let it sit. I hate deleting stuff so I tend to err on the side of letting it be.

    If anyone knows of complaints about these people let me know.

    I think they are a real site at least. In the ads I put up from adwords which I gain from, I've personally chosen not to have ads from adult content sites, political parties, and hydroponics sites because I'm trying to keep it family friendly, but I tend to be pretty lenient with people adding comments.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts