Electronics - Aquaponics management system

I've decided to remake my demand feeder from scratch.

I just couldn't figure out what was wrong with existing model, and it may well be because there were just some random bits soldered on. Some stuff didn't seem to serve any function.

So I thought I'd start with some proper documentation and some kind of plan. That way I can work out which chip I need, depending on what functionality I require, and also some plan for expansion.

I also plan on making it work as a demand feeder before making it do anything else like regulate how much feed the fish can have. At the moment my fish can have as much as they want, because I have much more filtration system that I need to cope with only two fish.

The plan looks like this at the moment.

I just started.















I realise that isn't very informative as far as pictures go, but it does in some small way, indicate just how much more I have to do.


120 Things in 20 years - I'm exhausted already just thinking about thinking about the plan on how to make an electronics based aquaponics management system.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts